When sailors lose their way at sea they guide themselves by the stars. With the Compass wooden smartphone cover from Mahogany wood, you’ll never feel lost in life’s roughest waves.
If you want a fine and unique wooden case, you found it. Each case is oiled and finished by hand and made from the best and most exquisite wood. Each case is also unique because two pieces of wood are never the same and that’s why the carving can be slightly different. The case is warm and pleasant to the touch, very thin and rubber coated to prevent slipping.
- Quick Snap-on/Snap-off Case
- Unique Natural Wood Grain and Finish
- Precision Laser Cut Wood
- Handcrafted in Europe
- Recyclable PU case (made in SGS certified non-toxic production)
- Full phone encasing, above screen lip and durability for maximum protection
- Attractive modern look and style
- Provides great grip
- Works perfectly with WIRELESS CHARGING
- Wood species and origin: Mahogany, Honduras